Unfortunately, this is one of the more “boring” policies on the site. Nevertheless, it is very important that you know what I do with your information here in plusengineer.com.
Some “Good To Know” Information
The simple act of visiting a website leaves a trail of information, a “digital footprint,” about visitors like you. Sometimes this footprint is vague and preserves your anonymity and other times it is tied specifically to you and your real life identity.
If all you do is click around and read pages, the data captured about you is minimal. If you leave a comment or sign up for a newsletter, the data captured about you is sometimes very specific. Almost all websites on the web today collect data in this fashion about visitors, and this site is no different.
If I make changes to this information, I will update the “Date Effective” at the end of the page. If I make a material change in the way we use your personal information, I will prominently note the change through email or notification on our website.
Here are the details of what is stated above:
• Usage – Data is used for the express purpose of enabling you to get, read, respond to and discover published content topical to this site, and nothing else.
• Duration – Data may be kept as long as you continue to visit the website, use our services and/or as long as you let us store it.
• Commerce – Data is never bartered or sold for commercial gain.
• Advertising – Data is never given to advertisers.
• Law Enforcement – Data may be given to law enforcement in accordance with the GDPR guidelines and/or any local law
When You Opt-in or Use My Services
When you register on any service, such as to subscribe to the newsletter, a waiting list, contact me, request information or access a product, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information, which I will use to fulfill your request.
This information may include:
• Your name (as provided by you)
• Your Email Address
• Billing information and payment source (when fulfilling a transaction)
Analytics and Services
Data may be collected by analytic and management services I use and usually stored through cookies or provided directly by you. These services usually include:
• Other third-party services like:
– Financial transaction processors (to process your payments)
– Email communication manager
– Marketing funnel providers
These third parties have their own policies in where they compromise to not utilize, share or retain your personal data for any purpose other than I dictate. Nevertheless, I do my best to use services that respect your privacy. Although it is true that at the end I don’t have total control over the way they use it, I will do my best to ensure they do it correctly according to my capacities.
These cookies contain the following information:
• The Internet domain from which you access the Services.
• Your IP address.
• The type of browser and operating system that you use.
• The date and time you visited the site
• The pages that you visited.
• The address of the website you linked from to get to the site.
You give us your consent to use the cookies by accepting them the first time you visit the website (there’s a banner which prompts you to). But you can ask for this consent to be retrieved anytime by contacting me directly (my contact information is below). Or you could just disable and delete all your cookies as instructed below.
In regard to third-party advertisers (if allowed), I don’t have access or control over these cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
Our Legal Basis
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. My legal basis is your clear consent given when/by:
• Providing this data yourself (like when you write your name and email to subscribe)
• Confirming your subscription to the emails or other services by clicking on the link provided in the confirmation email or the opt-in form.
Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting me here. Also, opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link.
Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export Of Your Data
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
• The right to be informed: We are informing you now with this policy.
• The right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
• The right to rectification: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
• The right to erasure: Request we erase certain data about you.
• The right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
• The right to object: Object to how we use your data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact me (my information is below)
To retrieve all your personal data found on this website (comments, orders, date of registration, etc), you can click here.
Plus The Core LLC, plusengineer.com